Съемки "Цвета волшебства", новые книги и т.п., и т.п.
The Colour of Magic film:
• Sean Astin plays Twoflower “absolutely wonderfully.”
• The actor who plays the Patrician will not be announced until the release of the film. (Рикман! Хочу, чтобы Рикман!)
• David Bradley is “absolutely magnificent” as Cohen the barbarian.
• The fire at the Broken Drum has been filmed.
• Michelle Dockery played Susan “superlatively well” in Hogfather.
• “The Wee Free Men movie might happen.” The script needs work, but the three-and-a-half hour conference with Sam Raimi “means something.”
• “Mort is stirring in the mud.”
• I Shall Wear Midnight will be the next, and probably last, Tiffany Aching book.
• Another book featuring Moist von Lipwig, called Raising Taxes, is beginning to form, though Pratchett hasn’t started writing it yet.
• The Folklore of Discworld is in the works.
• Terry Pratchett considers Wintersmith the best book he’s ever written. (По-моему, очень ошибается!)
• He doesn’t want to write any more time travel stories.
• Revisiting older characters like Rincewind or the witches is “always possible,” but we will probably not see the Silver Horde again.